Recently I was nominated for the Liebster Award by the lovely Jacqui from “Oh But If Not”. If you’re not familiar with this, it’s essentially an award to welcome new or lesser known bloggers into the blogging community – how great is that? So thank you, Jacqui! Hailing from Sydney, Australia, this blogger beauty posts an eclectic mix of fashion, travel, daily happenings and more. Click here to check out more from her!
How it works:
• Thank the blogger who nominated you with a link back to his/her blog
• Answer the questions asked by the nominator
• Nominate 5 – 10 bloggers with under 500 followers
• Create 10 questions for the nominees to answer.
Here are the questions I was asked by Jacqui:
1. Why did you start blogging?
I wanted my blog to be a safe haven for me to express my everyday thoughts, travels and love for fashion. I’m a pretty private person, so I love that WordPress allows me to be somewhat anonymous and show a more vulnerable self, whereas platforms like Facebook and Twitter are fuelled by real life relationships.
2. What is one word that sums up your blog?
Growing! Every day.
3. What are you most proud of?
Recently purging my closet and book collection. I feel so much lighter and happier now that items I truly love surround me. Thanks, Kon Mari .
4. What is your favourite holiday destination?
Honestly? Just camping out far, far from the city. I love when I can see thousands of stars dusting the night sky.
5. What musical artist are you loving right now?
Oh my goodness, aside from George Ezra I’ve been obsessing over South Korean hip-hop artist Zion T. Check out his latest song, here.
6. What is the best piece of advice you have been given?
Every problem has a solution. So no matter what life throws your way, no matter how you’re feeling that day, month, year…there’s always a way out.
7. If you could be best friends with anyone in the world (dead or alive) who would it be?
Oooh this is a great question. I think it would have to be Emma Watson, she seems like a beautiful person from the inside out!
8. What is a talent you wish you had?
I’ve always wished I could dance. When I was younger I’d dance c o n s t a n t l y – even the thought of it would make me involuntarily smile. Regardless, I have the coordination of a toddler. So there’s that.
9. Fast-paced or slow it down?
I’m definitely a slow it down kind of gal, unless I’m travelling. When I’m travelling I want to make the most of every moment.
10. What is your favourite quote?
“No one can make you feel inferior without your consent” – Eleanor Roosevelt.
Tag, you’re it – here are some individuals I think deserve recognition!
Here are my questions for you guys! You definitely don’t have to continue the chain, but it’s a fun way for us to get to know each other more 🙂
1. As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
2. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
3. What’s the last text you received?
4. How did you first find out about blogging?
5. Do you prefer movies or books?
6. Favourite childhood memory?
7. This one’s so overdone, but I love it: If you could have one super power, what would it be?
8. Describe your perfect day.
9. Current favourite musician(s)?
10. Why did you start your blog?